In June 2015 I rented a KTM 1050 Adventure and rode across the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Germany. A total of 1,960 kms in four days.
I was staying in a hotel in Amsterdam and the bike rental was in nearby Utrecht. So the previous day I took the train to Utrecht, rode the bike to my hotel in Amsterdam and started the ride early the next morning.
This is the route I took.
- Day 0 – Utrecht (Netherlands) to Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Day 1 – Amsterdam(Netherlands) to Bouillon (Belgium)
- Day 2 – Bouillon (Belgium) to Bonn (Germany)
- Day 3 – Bonn (Germany) to Antwerp (Belgium)
- Day 4 – Antwerp (Belgium) to Utrecht (Netherlands)
Here are some of the pictures I clicked along the way. Click the images for larger views.