Just returned from a 1,530 km long road trip with my boys to beautiful Wayanad in Kerala. Lots of stuff happened in these past five days.
- Experienced an awesome sunset walking through a tea garden
- Drove through the Nagarhole National Park and spotted deer and wild boar, but unfortunately no the wild elephants.
- Drove through plantations of tea, coffee, coconut, beetle nut, banana, rubber and a assortment of spices.
- Went kayaking with my boys in a beautifully calm lake
- Drove into an amazing sunset on NH 4
- Introduced my boys to Judas Priest. Metallica is no longer Reuben’s favourite rock band. Linkin Park is no longer Russell’s favourite rock band.
- Watched my boys enjoy the most amazing food at the most filthiest of highway dhabas, something I could have never done if their mother was around. 😉
Ah! The joys of parenting. 🙂